Made with ♥︎ in Belgium, Brussels
+32 474 36 87 27
Copyright 2021 Madmax ®
Did you think eating spicy for breakfast was forbidden? Think again.
Put the following ingredients on top of each other:
- Chorizo or Mortadella
- Tomato slices
- Feta Cheese
=> Finish with a swirl of Madmax
It’s widely known amongst Madmax users that our spicy oil with lasagna is the best combo. And you know… everybody loves lasagna.
- Make lasagna your way or – if you are lazy, like us - buy some from the store
- Add some fresh baby spinach for your daily dose of vitamins
- Add some cherry tomatoes to make you feel like a true Italian chef
=> Finish with Madmax to get flavour.
Stole this recipe from my brother in law. Yes, it’s that good.
- Fire up your BBQ (Preferably use a Green Egg)
- Buy pizza dough from the best supplier in town (Delhaize has good ones)
- Sprinkle wooden plank with flour
- Flatten the dough ball while rolling from the inside
- Layer of basic tomato sauce (e.g. tomato sauce with basil)
- Layer of sun-dried tomato paste (the secret number 1)
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella
- Parma ham
- Put it in the Greenegg BBQ at +250 degrees
- Out of the oven, sprinkle burratta, cherry tomatoes and arugula generously over the pizza
=> Final secret number 2: Madmax, what else?
- Take shot glass
- Fill it up with 5cl of Vodka
- Add a layer of Madmax
- Enjoy the fire ;)
Apereau in style with this great hummus recipe. Always impress your guest.
- Put some hummus in a bowl
- Add pomegranate
- Add pepper
- Pour some Madmax
- Pour a little more, if you can handle it
- Mix the ingredients with a spoon
- Top it off with some premium olive oil
- Garnish with pomegranate